1. Reservations must be made at least seven (7) days and no more than
two (2) months prior to the date of use. Contact the Management
Company for all arrangements. Reservations are subject to the approval
of the Board of Directors. Resident is governed by all conditions for
use of the clubhouse as specified by the Board of Directors prior to the
date of use.
2. The unit owner is financially responsible for any damage and must
approve clubhouse use by tenants.
3. Resident is responsible for clean-up, conduct of guests, and damage
to the clubhouse. The resident must be present at all times. The
cleanliness of the clubhouse at the end of the use must be the same or
better than before the use by the user. At the option of the Board, a
$100.00 cleaning deposit (refundable) may be required.
4. Invited guests only, no “OPEN HOUSE” parties
5. The clubhouse shall not be used for business or recreational
activities not generally in the best interest of the Association
6. Reservation of the clubhouse does not reserve the use of the
remainder of the pool area. The pool area cannot be reserved.
Reservation of the clubhouse does not allow the user to exceed the
6-guest rule listed under the pool rules. The Board of Directors will
determine Guest limitation.
The Board of Directors will enforce all preceding rules and
regulations by appropriate Fines.
To rent the clubhouse, please call Lordon
Managment at (626) 967-7921